Ms. Tere Castro has a passion for Language and Culture.
She has been a professional translator since 1987, and has taught a variety of topics such as History of Mexico, Spanish Grammar, Hispanic Culture, Latin Literature, Political Science, Yoga, English and Conversational Spanish for over 25 years! She is a fun, dynamic and engaging facilitator!
Here are some of the reasons why her classes are so effective:
• Excellent knowledge of the use of English and Spanish
• Small Classes
• 60% practices, 40% new concepts
• Understanding the cultural and psychological barriers of speaking a foreign language
• Inclusion of historical and cultural overview for a deeper understanding of Spanish
“The language we use weaves the quality of our lives, and helps us create a better reality for ourselves. Spanish is such a beautiful, romantic language I love to share the knowledge of it with everyone. Here in the Southwest we live in a highly diverse area, already bilingual and intercultural and learning Spanish is vital to build a bridge with the cultures around us.”
Ms. Tere Castro teaches the art of speaking and understanding Spanish, using these excellent tools to get you speaking Spanish right away!
• Exploration of our psychological attitudes towards other cultures and languages
• Award-winning textbooks
• Interactive exercises in reading, speaking, writing, and listening
• Movies and TV shows
• Field trips
Contact: Tere Castro | email@example.com | 520-304-2918